Services Provided Include:
- Consultation with district personnel regarding students with physical or health impairments or traumatic brain injury.
- Translate medical diagnosis into educational terms and provide updated information and instructional methods.
- Provide information to school personnel and peers on the disability and educational implications.
- Participate in assessment, program planning and development of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- Help schools meet the accessibility needs of students in conjunction with other professionals.
|Physical Health Disabilities|
Karla Fischenich, Consultant