Degrees and Certifications:
Services Provided Include:
• Professional development for instructional staff on the purpose and use of measurement in Reading and Math and its direct relationship to instruction.
• Providing procedural information on curriculum-based measurement and its use and application as a three times per year assessment.
• Reporting by district, building, grade-level, classroom and student on standardized formative reading assessments.
• Consulting on instructional interventions to improve the skill levels of students.
• Application of strategies to relate data and instructional interventions to maximize student progress.
• Reviewing service delivery models used in districts and schools.
• Supporting site-level problem solving teams on Response to Intervention, educational interventions and staff development.
• Scheduling staff development opportunities for Response to Intervention, problem-solving teams, reading and math interventions, administrative and leadership support.
• Collection and reporting of reading and math data to administrative teams.