Applicant Information Form - No application for employment at the Zumbro Education District is considered complete unless accompanied by this form. Please print and complete in its entirety and send to the Zumbro Education District (801 Frontage Road NW, Byron, MN 55920) along with a letter of interest and resume.
The Zumbro Education District is accepting applications for the following positions:
ZED Special Education CoordinatorPosition Type: Special Education Coordinator for all ZED based special education programsDate Posted: 6/27/2017Location: Zumbro Education District #6012Work day/Year: Full timeApplication Deadline: 7/21/2017Job Summary: Provide general special education administrative leadership for the setting IV, Transition program, and Areal Learning Center.Qualifications Required: Current Minnesota special education teaching license and minimum of 3-5 years special education teaching experience.Qualifications Preferred: Current Director of Special Education licensure and/or Master's Degree in special education related areaApplication Procedure: To apply for this position please fill out the Applicant Information Form on our website, www.zumbroed.org (under "District" then "Employment"). Please send resume, three letters of recommendation, license and college transcripts to: Zumbro Education District, 801 Frontage Rd NW Byron, MN 55920. If you have any questions please contact Patrick Gordon, Executive Director, with any questions at 507-775-2037 or at email@example.com.
Zumbro Education District is seeking a Licensed Teacher to provide reading intervention programming for at-risk students in grades 6-12 at the ZED ALC in Byron, MN. Must have current Minnesota teaching license (pref licensed in reading or SLD). Send Applicant Info Form, letter of application, resume, copy of license, and references to ZED, 801 Frontage Road NW, Byron, MN 55920** These positions are open until filled. Send letter of application, resume, copy of license, and references to ZED, 801 Frontage Road NW, Byron, MN 55920Region 10 Employment Opportunity
The Region 10 Interagency Early Intervention Committee (IEIC) is seeking qualified candidates to fulfill the role of the Interagency Early Intervention Committee (IEIC) Coordinator. Please send your application packet including cover letter, resume and 3 letters of reference to Christian Wernau by August 4, 2017. Position is open until filled.
Summary of the IEIC Coordinator role:
- The IEIC Coordinator assists the Region 10 IEIC to meet the goals and objectives set by the committee on an annual basis.
- To facilitate the work to meet the Purpose of the committee: Region 10 IEIC will develop and assure the implementation of interagency policies and procedures so that eligible children ages birth to five and their families are identified and have access to appropriate services and supports.
- To facilitate on-going progress to meet the Mission of the Region 10 IEIC: Promoting positive beginnings by identifying and serving eligible children and their families.
Essential Functions of the IEIC Coordinator role:
- Build and maintain relationship with local leaders, regional leaders, state leaders
- Promotes the Outreach for Help Me Grow
- Coordinates interagency partnerships
- Attends the State and Regional meetings relevant to the work of the Region 10 IEIC
- Communicates the outcomes of the State and Regional meetings to the IEIC membership
- Develops and communicates, in partnership with the Chair and Chair Elect, the Region 10 IEICAnnual Plan
- Collaborates with the Regional IEIC sub-committees