Degrees and Certifications:
Services Provided Include:
• Consulting with district personnel regarding students with physical or health impairments or traumatic brain injury.
• Translating medical diagnosis into educational terms and providing updated information and instructional methods.
• Providing information to school personnel and peers on the disability and educational implications.
• Participating in assessment, program planning, and development of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
• Helping schools meet the accessibility needs of students in collaboration with other professionals.