Degrees and Certifications:
Services Provided Include:
• Assessing Vision Impaired (VI) student's functional vision and determining educational needs relative to vision.
• Teaching specialized skills necessary for functioning independently in school and in life.
• Teaching alternative methods for receiving and producing visual materials i>E. Braille, large print, listening skills, etc.
• Keeping students knowledgeable, proficient and current with a variety of specialized technology needed to be functional in school and daily life.
• Helping students learn to use their residual vision efficiently.
• Teaching daily living and social skills unique to student individual needs.