Services Provided Include:
• Conducting evaluations to assist teams in making educational decisions for individual students.
• Small group and/or individual counseling as a related service for special needs students.
• Consulting with school personnel regarding a variety of issues, including: behavior management strategies, development of prereferral interventions, modifications for individual students based on their learning profile, and disability awareness.
• Reporting and interpreting evaluation results to school personnel, parents, students, and outside agencies that are part of the student's team to assist in appropriate educational placement and programming.
• Acting as liaison with representatives of other agencies who have been involved with individual students to assist in that student's educational placement and programming.
• Providing professional development to school personnel, parents, and staff on a variety of topics.