Degrees and Certifications:
Services Provided Include:
- Participaiton in student assessments through formal evaluations, classroom observations, interviews with teachers, therapists, parents, students, and medical records review. Recommendations are made to meet student needs.
- Providing technical assistance and consultation by participating in developing IEPs and service delivery plans as part of a multi-disciplinary team; recommending modifications to improve educational performance; and acting as a resource in locating specific equipment and materials.
- Working with special education staff, special education coordinators, and ZED staff as a resource in assistive technology assessment, equipment, devices, and software programs.
- Participation in awareness and in-service training for regular and special education staff, parents, and administrators to promote improved programming.
- Assisting in program development through meetings with administrators, teachers, and therapists to evaluate existing services and determine needs and future programming options.
Please click here to visit my website:
Please click here to make a request for Assistive Technology Support: