Academic Triathlon is a creative thinking competition that teaches and rewards creative and divergent thought processes, cooperative brainstorming, general intellect, leadership and creative dramatics. It is available for students in grades 5 & 6 (Challenger Division) and grades 7 & 8 (Cross-Trainer Division). Competitions take place once per month from December-April. Member districts take turns hosting.
'19-'20 Academic Triathlon Meet Schedule
- Round Robin 1-December 6, 2019 @ Pine Island Elementary
- Round Robin 2-January 10, 2020 @ Kasson-Mantorvile Middle School
- Round Robin 3-February 7, 2020 @ Stewartville MS/HS
- Regional Meet-February 28, 2020 @ Byron Middle School
- State Meet-April 4, 2020 @ Metro Area